1. What is the philosophy behind short selling?
2. After you short a stock, you have the:
3. A short sale of stock must take place on a(n):
4. You shorted 400 shares of stock at $70 and bought them all back at $68. What is your total profit?
5. You shorted 100 shares of stock at $60 and deposited the minimum 150% margin. Later, the stock rises to $63. What is your equity percent?
6. What is the biggest risk in short selling stock?
7. You shorted 300 shares at $40 and placed the minimum 150% margin requirement. Later the stock rises to $47.00 per share. How much cash do you need to deposit to get your account to 30% equity?
8. What is the formula for equity percent for short sales?
9. A short sale "at market":
10. Why do U.S. markets allow short selling?
Home | About
| Courses | Member Services
| Investment Tools | Login
Register | FAQ | Contact
Us | Disclosures