1. The Reg T amount is:
2. You just opened a brokerage account with $2,000 cash. You then bought 100 shares of a $20 stock on margin. What is your initial Reg T amount?
3. Your account has a market value of $30,000 and a debit balance of $10,000. What is your equity percentage?
4. Your account has a market value of $20,000 and a debit balance of $12,000. Which market value will just keep you out of maintenance? (Assume your broker has a 35% requirement.)
5. If your equity falls below 50%, the account is:
6. What is perhaps the biggest disadvantage in having a margin account?
7. You bought 200 shares of stock for $30 and deposited 50% of the amount. Later, the stock falls to $28 per share. What is your percent equity?
8. If you open a "cash" account, all purchases must be paid for by which amount?
9. "Equity divided by market value" is the formula for:
10. Which of the following formulas shows how far the value of your market value can fall before falling into maintenance?
Home | About
| Courses | Member Services
| Investment Tools | Login
Register | FAQ | Contact
Us | Disclosures